Tuesday 20 June 2017

Tuesday 20th June 2017 - Market Report

FTSE100 was down today by 51 points, but the marvels of a balanced portfolio means I'm up a few pounds, £450 to be exact.

And the problem I left you all to think about, well it's too hot right now but I'll publish the answer tomorrow.

And another thing, if you have alarge amount of cash you're not going to be spending anytime soon, then do you know it will be worth 3% less this time next year. Is that waht you really want to do? It's a bit like the bank charging you £3,000 for every £100,000 you keep with them.

In fact I could offer to look after your money and just give it all back to you at the end of the year - no interest at all, oh I would add a little bit, say half the rate of inflation, and I would keep any profit on top of that - deal or no deal?


No comments:

Post a Comment

i would really love you to leave a message or comment